View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 11:16 AM   #33
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Valdosta, GA, USA
Posts: 66
fluttersby HB Userfluttersby HB User
Re: crps 1 or 2 or both

I am about to leave for the 3rd phase of my bone scan. I am really not happy that I have to have it. I'm afraid if it is negative WC will use it to say nothing is wrong with me.

Right now I am also waiting for my OS to fill out the paperwork with my updated work restrictions, etc. so I can get paid. He had me out pending my IME and I had that on June 16th but it took 3 1/2 weeks to get the results. The IME doc says I can work with a sit/stand option. I thought my job would go with that since they went with their docs recommendations last time, but NO!!! Anything to give me a hard time so I haven't been paid for about 3 weeks now. They seem to do that , pay me every 3 weeks so I never really know what's going on and it was my attorney that finally got me on the right track with this a few days ago. They had switched adjusters and didn't let me know and right when I am supposed to be getting treatments authorized. What a crock!!!!