View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1
Hugsnkisses HB User
Wink re: suffering vertigo

First off, you need to know that your Dad left because he is a selfish man to put his wants first before his family's needs. Second, go see an ear nose and throat doctor. Your vertigi/dizziness can probably be remedied easily.

Last edited by Administrator; 09-09-2012 at 03:58 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Hugsnkisses:
maryum (09-09-2012)