View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North West, UK
Posts: 4
willers HB User
Electrical stimulation?

Not sure this is the best place to post this, as it seems to be a male-orientated board but worth a try.

I am a young(ish) female who has been experiencing some sexual dysfunction, causing pain when having sex. Nothing is wrong (endometriosis is suspected but not proven) so to solve the pain problem, my doctor recommended a form of physiotherapy. Apparently it involves probes running electrical currents to stimulate the nerves to reset them...?

Writing it now, i realise i have no information on it really, I am just wondering if anyone has any idea what my doctor meant and what it actually involves?

Sponsors Lightbulb