View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:25 AM   #3
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ny
Posts: 3
zousie HB User
Re: need surgeon for macular pucker

I did not receive any responses. However, I found what I hope is a good doctor at Vitreous Retina Macula Consultants of NY. Telephone 212-861-9797. they are in NY, but perhaps if you call them they can recommend a specialist in your area. I know what you are going through and wish you the best. Jane