View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Posts: 5
luztejada HB User
Re: kidney transplant in 2008

I really drink plenty of water, as my doctor says. He ordered me to use a drug called Pyralvex in my country. May be you could ask your Dr. if you might use it and if it is available in your country. Here is a over the counter medicine. Is made of rhubarb extract. Is made in France by NORGINE PHARMA laboratories.