Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 9
AnnaMontana HB User
Re: Help

You might be dealing with chronic headaches/migraines, but that isn't typical for teenage males. You need to tell your parents about the headaches and go see a doctor. You might need further testing, like a CT scan or MRI. Or you might need to see a neurologist.