View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #6
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Posts: 6
Kehylar HB User
Re: Problem with Port

Yup, that's what I did, I am going in for my first chemo session tomorrow, we don't want to delay that to deal with the port issue, so while I am there, they will take another look and if I am still having so much pain they will set me up for another surgery with the radiology dept that put it in. It would be up to them if they will agree to try moving it, which I would like to at least try, before removing it completely. Or maybe when they go in they will see the cause, that would be the best obviously!