View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:46 AM   #5
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
dredwinf HB User
Re: What type of specialist?

It might be worth going to a neurologist as many of your symptoms seem to be neurological in origin...but it seems like things could also be caused by a hormonal imbalance. This is where a really good internist would come in handy