View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #2
Junior Member
at282000's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 39
at282000 HB User
Re: Should I seek an endocrinologist?


What range is the lab using for you TSH? Depending on what scale you choose to use it would seem your TSH is either high or on the high end. It could indicate hypothyroidism. You should get your free T3 and free T4 tested I believe to see exactly what is going on with the thyroid. That and there is a big difference between your previous and current TSH test. You may want to ask your doctor to run the antibodies test as well. You know get as many of the test knocked out in one trip. Just my thoughts. I would definitely ask your doctor about the high end TSH.

best wishes.