View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4
aspasp123 HB User
slanted mouth from Bell's Palsy?

I have an uneven mouth that you can probably notice in the picture, not sure which topic this fits under. I was wondering if there are any recommendations of the type of doctor I can see i.e. a physician? Thanks


Sponsors Lightbulb