View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
Surfing4answers
(female)

Surfing4answers HB UserSurfing4answers HB UserSurfing4answers HB UserSurfing4answers HB UserSurfing4answers HB UserSurfing4answers HB UserSurfing4answers HB UserSurfing4answers HB UserSurfing4answers HB User
Re: Elevated WBC caused by Hypothyroidism?

hi psh,

if your iron saturation is showing low along with B12 being low in range i would still suspect a mild iron deficiency. improving your absorbtion of these nutrients by aiding the gut may assist and improve the levels, but i would still be keeping an eye on them.

my daughter has massive house dust allergies (along with cat, pollen etc) hard to contend with when her mother is hypo and doesnt always stay on top of it(dust and cat hair), we own a cat and cannot control pollens levels so really she has it coming from all sides but while her bloods showed a massive positive (doc said it was off the charts) to these allergies the only symptom she had was a bit of sneezing and felt otherwise very well.

you may not necessarily have tooth pain with either very mild decay or a non performing filling that needs replacing, as you know the body has tremendous capabilities of protecting us and fighting these things that we are oblivious too until it can no longer hold it off.

i am not saying you have any of these issues, only showing that it really doesn't take much to elevate a response in the body that we may be unaware of and only find out by accident.

healing the gut is a good idea and bear in mind you also need a good ph balance as too low or too high an acid can negate all those good nutrients!