View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
Needfaith
(female)

Needfaith HB User
I don't know what to do about my husband anymore! Need advice!

Hello,
I don't even know how to start this. At this point, my husband and I have been married for 2 years but been together for 6. My husband is a pill addict and I just don't know what to do anymore. He was not like this when we first met. The last few years have been hell for us...for me! He's gone through phases of wanting to stop all together to now...he tries to hide his addiction and say he isn't taking anything! I have lost trust in him....I hurt for him everyday! He wants to do right but keeps getting pills from our stupid neighbor and lying to his doctor! He promised he would stop taking Xanax and I found a to-do list tonight that had get Xanax on it!!!! I am wondering if it is a good idea to confront him with writing a letter. We've talked and fought about this too many times and I'm afraid to even address the issue to him at all anymore! I love him dearly but I don't know how much longer I can take of his lying, deceit, and drug use!! If I write him a letter...do I give it to him? Leave it somewhere so he can find it? I dont want to lose him or end our marriage but what will it take?! Please help!

Sponsors Lightbulb