Thread: Raynaud problem
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
Nor49
(female)

Nor49 HB User
Raynaud problem

I had a painful experience with raynaud during winter 2011, went to hospital, was advised to keep myself warm and was charged $500. Through curiosity I later tried pomegranate extract 250 mg for many months and I found that during the winter of 2012 I did not experience any pain at all. I stopped the pomegranate extract 2-3 months ago and did not continue for a while. Now I feel the numbness on my fingers are starting to come back. I have started taking the pomegranate extract again yesterday. This time I also add grape seed extract in my diet, plus my normal intake of vitamins, and fish oil. I am hoping for a painless winter this time around. Anybody out there have the same experience?
Just want to include here, during the painful moments in 2011, I took a lot of pain killers, but nothing help to stop the pain, I then remember what the dentist used to numb the gum before injection, I went to buy Orajel maximum strength and applied to the painful spots on my fingers...it worked good for me.

Last edited by Nor49; 09-21-2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: To include more information on my experience in 2011

Sponsors Lightbulb