View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 05:23 PM   #3
joprud
Inactive

joprud HB User
Hi winged phantom,

I'm so very sorry you are suffering so. I truly wish I had some answers for you but I'm afraid I am just in the process of educating myself on all this stuff. Have you tried posting this on the "back problems" board? I have found them all to be truly helpful. They seem to have a great deal of info and are always helpful and friendly.

Again, I so wish I could help, but my prayers are with you and if nothing else at least my response will bump this post back up there.

Take Care
Joanne

------------------
  • Diagnosed DDD 1993
  • C4-C5 posterior osteophytic bar effacing ventral thecal sac Mild stenosis of neural foramina
  • C5-C6 posterior disc protrusion effacing v t s .Mild stenosis of neural foramina
  • C6-C7 posterior disc herniation effacing v t s . Mild stenosis of neural foramina
  • C7-T1 Small perineural cysts present in both neural foramina.
  • left convex scoliosis of mid thoracic spine. wedging of T7. wedging of T5 .degenerative end plate changes at T8-T9
  • L4-L5 diffuse disc bulge effacing v t s. hypertrophy of facet joints, minimal central spinal stenosis.
  • L5-S1 posterior disc protrusion with associated tear of annulus fibrosis. hypertrophy of facet joints.
  • S1-S2 Perineural cysts involving S1-S2 nerve roots.