View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 12:56 PM   #5
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5
Hillcrest HB User
Re: New here and very scared. Myelomalacia.

Chuck is right, you definitely need to see a Neurosurgeon for further evaluation. If it is "only" a two level problem you can get it fixed with an
ACDF. But you need to talk to a specialist first.