View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 03:41 PM   #9
Gustavo779
Newbie
(male)
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1
Gustavo779 HB User
Smile re: not losing weight fast enough

There are a lots of workouts course and weight loss courses on the internet today, the disappointing part is that 98% of them are crap. The remaining 2% are the genuine ones and are a bit hard to find. I will just suggest you check out courses online with convincing reviews.