View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 03:07 PM   #3
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 469
TC543 HB User


Hi! Sorry that you had to find this board under these circumstances. While I am definitely not an expert, there is very little doubt that you need to see someone who works with TMJ disorders. This dentist or oral surgeon hopefully would be able to find the source of your problem. A good place to begin a search is at [url=""][/url] . My dentist is also a member of the ICCMO. You can do a search for TMJ and jaw locking that might help you to understand the situation a little better. Hopefully someone on the board that has had jaw locking can help you out as well.

Good Luck!!

[This message has been edited by totallyconfused (edited 10-29-2003).]