View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 02:55 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 625

You probably should go to a tmj specialist to have him/her examine you and screen you for tmj. I seems like you do have some early symtoms. You mentioned that you are grind your teeth , this can be caused by a tmj problem. My specialist says that most of the time if the bite problem is corrected, the grinding goes away . of course there is that 10% that will continue to grind. Maybe your general dentist can refer you to one, if not you can go search the american
academy of craniofacial pain for a specialist,
Good luck