View Single Post
Old 05-21-2003, 06:11 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: IL United States
Posts: 111
cathyk HB User

SueSt - A good place to start would be to locate the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain website and go to the referral area. There are a number of docs listed - however - scroll down each of their descriptions as it indicates what percentage of their practice is working with TMJ patients. The ones with a very high (90-100%) percentage of TMJ patients are, in my opinion, the ones to contact as they have the most experience. What part of Illinois are you in? I may be able to help you more.

[This message has been edited by cathyk (edited 05-21-2003).]