View Single Post
Old 08-29-2002, 06:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 611
bjg HB User

if you havent already ..maybe you should see a urologist..also if you are worried about cancer..there is a test that can check for cancerous cells in is cytology...also by catherizing you the dr can tell if the urine in your bladder is clean or if it has blood in it..sort of a way of isolating the problem.....good luck