View Single Post
Old 06-05-2003, 06:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 728
kellie2 HB User

If it was me, and I were in your shoes with no insurance, I think I would go to a urologist who will check you and diagnosis you first time around. You've tried the others and they're at a loss; also, if you keep going to them, they're simply going to keep trying different things on you because they don't really know what's wrong. A UTI is pretty simple to diagnosis and treat. But anything beyond that, they're lost. So it may be smarter in the long run to just go to a urologist who specailizes in this sort of thing, as eventually you're going to be referred to one, anyway. Good luck.