View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 09:30 PM   #2
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: London, ON
Posts: 667
projapoti HB User

Urologists definitely see women! I'm sorry that you're going through this! Absolutely, go and get checked out by the urologist. I'm not going to totally discount the obie that (s)he's just "treating the symptoms", but more saying that the urologist specializes in this kind of stuff so should be able to at least give a different point of view.