View Single Post
Old 08-12-2003, 08:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 728
kellie2 HB User

Hmmm, the problems you're describing sound to me like something your gynocologist should be treating, as you've been doing. A urologist treats your bladder, nothing else, and I have a feeling that if you went to him with the problems you're having with your labia and glands, he may very nicely tell you to go back to your doctor. If your bladder seems fine, and your urinating fine, I'm kind of doubtful he could do much for you. I read your post a couple of times, and I honestly don't see anything out of the ordinary that your doctor has done....unless you simply want another opinion. But I would still question if a urologist is the one to see.....