View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 12:14 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: IN
Posts: 561
mommarican HB User

Hey Thumper, yup...go to the doctor. There they can do a bacterial culture on you and test what's going on. Lots of times women wipe the wrong way and get little bits of fecal matter in the vaginal area - - which in turn causes a bad infection. My doctor has me on Acidophilus supplements and every once and a while I take warm sit baths with NO soap to restore the "good bacteria" down there. I hope this helps you. Best of luck and go to the doctor. Oh by the way, I haven't had a YI in like 8 months! Hooray!