It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Abuse Support Message Board

I don't know what to think or do

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2017, 05:44 AM   #1
Penzfan
(female)

Penzfan HB User
I don't know what to think or do

Hi,

My husband has a temper sometimes and he acts selfishly as well. We were all just on a family vacation recently. My oldest daughter is going to be 18 next month and she brought a friend along. One night, they stayed out extremely late and didn't call until I woke up and tracked them down. My husband didn't say to much to them, was quite calm about it actually. The next day, we all went outlet shopping like we normally do and I had picked up a coupon book at customer service. My oldest daughter can be a handful at times and does have a mouth on her, which is not an excuse, but anyway, my husband wanted the coupon book to get a coupon out for a store he wanted to go into. My daughter had the book and didn't want to give it to him immediately because she was going to use it, before I could even suggest tearing out the coupon for her father and giving the book back to her, my husband lunged at her trying to get the book out of her hand and then he shoved her. She was screaming for someone to call the police, the whole thing was just a nightmare and happened so fast that I don't even know what to think. I'm just so angry at him now for how he reacted and my youngest daughter witnessed it, she was so upset. My youngest sees a counselor because she had been bullied in school and I know she will tell the counselor and the counselor I think is bound by law to report it. Maybe that will be a good thing, but would you qualify that as an abuse?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply