It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Abuse Support Message Board

I forgot I was sexually assaulted?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2017, 01:00 AM   #1
ambersoul
(female)

ambersoul HB User
Question I forgot I was sexually assaulted?

I believe I was sexually assaulted by my uncle as a child. I was always very scared of him and to this day I still want nothing to do with him. I think I may have "forgot" about the assault because I think it happened when I was young. When I became sexually active with my boyfriend I had flashbacks of my uncle touching me on the couch. I'm not sure if it is real or not and I haven't told anyone because I'm afraid they will judge me. It makes sex very uncomfortable for me and I start sobbing every time we attempt it. I would never let anyone see me naked as a child, even my own mother. I would go into screaming fits if she even opened the door when I was changing. I'm very uncomfortable with nudity and I feel like I shouldn't be this way considering my age.

I feel crazy.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-14-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply