HealthBoards (
-   Abuse Support (
-   -   Partner of Sexually Abused Male (

emma72 10-17-2004 05:05 PM

Partner of Sexually Abused Male
I need some help with finding resources on how to deal with being involved with someone who was sexually abused. I have found very few books on partners and virtually no support groups. Is anyone aware of anything out there that would help? Our relationship is in desperate trouble and I am willing to seek out any kind of information available.


ILikeRats 10-18-2004 12:11 AM

Re: Partner of Sexually Abused Male
You might want to ask on the Relationships board. Now that you mention it, a board for survivors of sexual abuse would be a good idea. I think I will go suggest it. I don't know of any books specifically geared toward the partner of a victim, but if you type "sexual abuse" into the search field at *********** and choose "books," you'll get a lot of choices on the subject.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:54 AM.