It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Abuse Support Message Board

• Partner of Sexually Abused Male

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-17-2004, 05:05 PM   #1
    emma72

emma72 HB User
    Exclamation Partner of Sexually Abused Male

I need some help with finding resources on how to deal with being involved with someone who was sexually abused. I have found very few books on partners and virtually no support groups. Is anyone aware of anything out there that would help? Our relationship is in desperate trouble and I am willing to seek out any kind of information available.

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2004, 12:11 AM   #2
    ILikeRats

ILikeRats HB User
    Re: Partner of Sexually Abused Male

You might want to ask on the Relationships board. Now that you mention it, a board for survivors of sexual abuse would be a good idea. I think I will go suggest it. I don't know of any books specifically geared toward the partner of a victim, but if you type "sexual abuse" into the search field at *********** and choose "books," you'll get a lot of choices on the subject.

Closed Thread