It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Abuse Support Message Board

• life after domestic abuse

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-23-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
    andi23
    (female)

andi23 HB User
    life after domestic abuse

I lived with domestic abuse 4 21 years, married twice both were as bad as each other finally i snapped and the last time he hit me and threw me out i stayed out ,i went threw hell in back over the last 3 year and now i am a new woman , i am enjoying life i still have my bad days and i made a friend threw a friend met up 4 coffee,he has been there 4 me to talk to and tell him everything that has happened , he never once judged me he let me talk n cry and pick me up even told him about me dating he would have in in giggles he would tell me about his , he has been wonderful in every way ,then 1 day we both opened our heart and told each other we had feelings 4 one another which we did not plan we became friends b4 we became lovers over the last year and we r now planning a new start 4 me and my boys ,paul has hiv and it dos not bother me in any way we r very carefull in every way , he is the most loveing caring gentle guy in the world , i would never change a thing about it . anybody who reading this and in a domestic abuse i aint saying its easy to get out and stay out what i am saying there is new wonderfull life out there waiting 4 u .u will know in ur heart when it time to get out if u every need to talk then talk ....

The following 3 users give hugs of support to: andi23
    CynthiaLLL (02-12-2011),dgowen (04-05-2011),DrinkHlthyCoffe (10-27-2010)
    The Following User Says Thank You to andi23 For This Useful Post:
    Searchin (10-24-2010)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
    cryingforever
    Inactive
    (female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
    Re: life after domestic abuse

thats fantastic andi23. really glad you found happiness and a gentle loving man. i am in same position too. i had violent relationships and mental/emotional abuse and control etc and i never thought i would find happiness....but i have.

Old 02-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
    cazzyboyce
    (female)

cazzyboyce HB User
    Re: life after domestic abuse

well done for making a positive move hope life treats you well xx caz

Closed Thread