It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Abuse Support Message Board

• do you think this is abuse?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-15-2011, 11:50 PM   #16
    clj2425
    (female)

clj2425 HB User
    Re: do you think this is abuse?

From what I read it sounds like he is just REALLY immature. Maybe some time apart to grow up a bit might help. How you were raised has a great way of impacting how you react in ANY situation, especially in your relationship. If there isn't much respect in his house, you can't expect him to "know" how to respect someone else. Respect is something that needs to be taught. You both need to take responsibility for your physical actions, and stop. For the future when he trys expressing to you hurt feelings on his half, take responsibility, and do not play the, "you did this, so I did this," trust me my husband and I can get stuck in that trap. It is soooo normal to that, but for a man to confess hurt feelings that is rare and you need to take advantage of it. I think you guys are just in that "puppy love, how far can we go" stage. If you can't see yourself growing old with this man, then you are wasting your time. If you honestly want it to work, be the example.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread