It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

• Is this LPR?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-03-2016, 02:43 PM   #1
    Torres1105
    (male)

Torres1105 HB User
    Is this LPR?

Hello everybody,

this is my first post. I'm a 25 year old male and last November I developed LPR like symptoms.... One night in November I was eating pizza when I felt like my throat was not able to pass the pizza but after drinking water the problem seemed to go away two weeks later after a few a days of a weird annoying sensation in my throat my symptoms flared up so bad the feeling of a lump in the throat, like if something is stuck there and wont go away, it eventually went up into my nose and I felt it like if phelm was in my nose the feeling of a sore throat then develop with the feeling of a raw throat .... It is the most annoying and uncomfortable feeling ever no pain but the biggest discomfort ever these symptoms usually last about 7-15 days then they slowly go disappearing. My first flare up was in November 2015 lasting about 22 days, then it happend again in April 2016 for about 10 days and it is happening again now.. is anyone familiar with these symptoms or having similar problems......

It usually happens after eating big meal like pizza, pork or alcohol.... Usually takes me 10 days to resolve the issue with 100% carrot juice and baking soda and essintia 9.5pH water. I usually experience some ear fullness as well, when the symptoms are subsiding.

Any help please..

The following user gives a hug of support to Torres1105:
    movielover40 (06-03-2016)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2016, 02:53 PM   #2
    movielover40
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

movielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB Usermovielover40 HB User
    Re: Is this LPR?

Try eating smaller meals and eat more often. Do you have a hiatal hernia?

Best of luck.

Reply Reply

Tags
    ear fullness, globus, lpr, throat lump, throat tightness