It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

• Chest pain frome time to another normal with cronic esophageal inflammation?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-05-2016, 08:05 AM   #1
    Raym87

Raym87 HB User
    Chest pain frome time to another normal with cronic esophageal inflammation?

Hello.

Im a 29 years old boy with chronic esophageal inflammation and hernia, that type that lift stomac up against the food tube. On last check the inflammation was on step 1 i thing the light innflamation but i have feeling more bad this year.

I got reflux when i was 22 years old and cronic for about 4 years ago.

Will try to keep the story short.
    I have done 3 gastroscope hose with camera check.
    First time 2009, second time 2013 and last time january 2015.

2009 , was set on 20mg somac.
    One year later i got pain and change to nexium 20mg.

2013, new chest pain, had good effect with nexium, was set on 60mg nexium because they now find that i have hernia that type that lift stomac up to the food tube.
    I needed more nexium a year later and i have taking 60-80mg, some days 60 and some other days 80, and 300mg ranitidine a few times on a year.

2015 i got chest pain but the doctor say that i have not esophageal inflammation right now but its cronic so it will come back.

In mai 2016 i got the chest pain back two times on a week, and on a 20 day period i must eat every hour when i got a medium pain feeling from chest. If food does not help i got the hearth attac type of pain.
    In late April i have mounted floor plates in the house and have worked with my body leaning forwards, maby this is why i had a hard period in hole may month?

Daily i do not lean forwards or take things up from the floor or have a position that make the stomage to lean forward.

Called the gerd doctor and they set me on 120mg nexium for 14 days, and after that i now take 100mg nexium per day, and sometimes 300mg zantac before i go to bed.
    That have worked almost sympthome free for one month until today when i going out of the bed, taking 60mg nexium and waited 40 min before i eat, right after that i got a very mutch pain in the chest, i took painkillers and that help. But painkillers do not remove the issue?
    I will go back to 80mg per day soon when i loose more weight.

The thing i eat yesterday was not smart. Day before i eat a cheeseburger. Yesterday i eat chickenvings to dinner, and 40g potato chips, icecream and one box of icetea, 40G candies because we had guest and because i have been fine the last month.

Last meal yesterday was waffle maked with full corn but anyway not a good idea but i was emty of bread.

My main problem is cheast pain, and it always came on the morning.

To be honest i have not been very carfully with chocolate and candies back in time until later dates when i needed more medication.

Things that i do to help the Gerd:
    Never eat spicey food
    Stop eating 4 hours before bedtime.
    Raised the bed about 25cm from top to middle.
    Not eating chocolate or drink cola or other soda
    Eat 5-6 times on a day

Have start on a gym house to loose weight the days i do not have pains or issues with my stomac.
    Hope it help to train of me the "Pregnant looking tummi"

Things that i wonder about if its others here with this cronic innflamation problem?
    And is it normal to have a hard period even when we take high dose medication every day?

I often eat joghurt when i go out of the bed when i feel something its wrong and it often help, but sometimes it dont help no mather what i try to get rid of the pain in the chest. Had pain in my cheast for about 4-5 times this year, but the two last times it went over faster than last time.

My plan is to loose 40kg and take less medication if that would be possible.
    Have already loose 7kg because i go to gym and eat very healthy.

But im concerned about this and need other people with the same problem to talk to. Or people that know other people.

If not loosing weight will help i need to do something with my problem.

I would be happy for reply :-)

Last edited by Raym87; 07-05-2016 at 11:03 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply