It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

• Mouth and throat problems

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-11-2006, 12:24 PM   #1
    JaneEG
    (female)

JaneEG HB User
    Unhappy Mouth and throat problems

I have had GERD problems for a few years with a hiatus hernia thrown in for good measure. I had a laparoscopy in November last year (3rd time) this time it showed a tear in the hernia and chronic inflammation of my throat tubes etc. This has carried on but has progressed to be causing sinus type pains in my sinus, cheeks and throat with an especially sore mouth made worse by cold things and occasionally hot drinks. My mouth feels raised at on the roof and feels worse after cold things. I also have TMJ problems but am beginning to wonder if these things are all related! Has anyone else suffered the same or similar and what are the solutions???
    My face and mouth are driving me mad, as is the burning in my throat and chest - there must be help out there - please!!
    Thanks
    Jane

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Nose & Throat congestion/cough= dry mouth? JaredCA Ear, Nose & Throat 0 02-13-2010 07:11 AM
    Complications from Radiation - Mouth/throat/feeding tube RoseEm Cancer 3 10-16-2009 11:22 AM
    Burning Mouth and Sjogren’s Syndromes BMS245 Sjögren's Syndrome 0 09-08-2009 03:13 AM
    Cold with Sore Mouth and Throat? MichiganOne Colds & Flu 2 04-13-2008 12:46 PM
    Surgery on upper airway, still experience congestion in nose and mouth DJBucs2005 Ear, Nose & Throat 17 04-11-2007 07:03 AM
    Post-surgery, still experiencing nasal congest., & difficulty breathing through mouth DJBucs2005 Allergies 10 01-24-2007 08:37 AM
    Dry Mouth - Reflux throat problems? neddy Acid Reflux / GERD 4 01-06-2007 08:05 AM
    swelling throat irritated mouth problems azgard Open to All Other Health Topics 1 03-12-2006 05:13 AM