It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

• Warts and acid reflux.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-11-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
    winkergior
    (male)

winkergior HB User
    Warts and acid reflux.

I keep trying to research health news, cures and better eating. I have determine several things. First and foremost, there is no way one can determine who is correct and who is wrong. Each side has it's interests. One side might be the industry wanting to gear people to a more drug dependency and the other skepticism and conspiracy theorists. Another conclusion I came across is that one can not determine the exact benefits of drugs and remedies. I have also concluded that the outcome is simple. I can tell you with out bias and interests, that eating healthy will provide you with good health. I will not even mention keeping active. In my brief observations, I have seen people who diet only to jug down a gallon or so of diet soda others go extreme and will not even smell the stuff. The key is moderation.Over do one or the other and you will be "up the creek without a paddle". I promise! Look at it this way. take these good tasty as a treats kinda like a dog biscuit. Reward yourself with a treat once in a while. It will condition your mind to accept the fact that you are in control of your self and that you truly have free will.

I want to share these two stories with you only because they are they only two things I tried that actually worked for me. One was using duct tape on warts. My left hand finger tips were almost covered with warts and part of my right hand thumb; the ones that look like cauliflower (sorry the doctor introduced me to the duct tape and terminology). I did not know how much or how long I needed to do it so I left it on for three days. Much to my surprise, when I removed the tape, my warts were gone. I thought to my self okay so that worked. However, I waited for the warts to come back. And till this day, nine years later, there are no signs of warts. The other was, and I mean was, my 24/7 heart burn. Yes I was a junk food addict. I had to have that chocolate bar and soda at least 2 twice a day in between the cookies and ice cream. I am five feet seven inches and at the time I got to weight 185 lbs. I was what you would call the skinniest fat man ever. All my weight was around my waist. I was size 36 and growing but my legs were as thin as tooth pick. I literary looked like a snowman walking on tooth picks. For year, I suffered from heart burn. Nothing I took helped. In some cases, it would alleviate the burning sensation but it would return in a few hours. I used to sleep with a bottle of antacid by my bed and wake almost every hour on the hour to take one or two sometimes three. I got to the point that I went to emergency thinking I was having a heart attack. Doctors checked me over and said it was just acid reflux and the only thing they gave me was the purple pill. I am not much of a pill person so I only took it once and guess what! It did not work. However, I began to ask and many had told me about apple cider vinegar but never did they try it. They just heard about it. Again, I had no idea how much nor how long I should take it. One night I was in so much pain I made the dreadful trip to get the vinegar. Again, which one to get? I just picked up the least expensive in case I end up having it as a decoration. First night I took it, I slept all night. I woke and my stomach was feeling a bit different. I decided to take one more spoon (Chinese soup spoon) and yes I gagged like I never gagged before. But it all stayed in. I was so happy I was feeling like a million bucks. Nah, I really don't know what that feels like; well only in debts. Anyway, I continued to do so for three days. I guess that's my magic number. And sure enough, the past years of suffering are just a distant memory. I decided to eat healthy and exercise and lost about 50 lbs in a matter of months, perhaps four or five. Needless to say, I did not take the apple cider vinegar again.

Now I have neglected myself a bit. I moved to a new state have lots of best friends and all is well. However I managed to get lazy for about a year and a half and the weight is back and guess what?!! yes my stomach problems are starting to creep up again but when ever it does, I pull out the apple cider vinegar and down a Chinese soup spoon full. And away it goes.I am getting ready to go on my health nut freaking workout and diet routine to loose about 30 lbs. It is now February, 11, 2009. I will let you all know how that goes. You can find me on my space. My name is Kerwin Roig.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
    winkergior
    (male)

winkergior HB User
    Re: Warts and acid reflux.

Well, it's been a year almost to the day. I must say what a year it was. I am refreshed and ready for another 20 years of all work and no play.. JK. I will balance the two. On health issues. My Acid reflux has gone completely and I have lost some weight back down to 149.. All I did is change the way I eat. I add Apple cider vinager to all my salads. I have also rinsed my mouth with it and that was not pleasant but it was refreshing as all heck. I discovered that if one stops and tastes foods with out adding anything, one will learn to appreciate food better and thus the taste of sugar and salt is not needed.

So yes, I would have to agree with me and I have proven that good eating and apple cider vinegar is good for helping with health issues..

Closed Thread