It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

• LPR as something else, falsely being treated as acid reflux? Probably...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #91
    yolee
    (female)

yolee HB User
    Re: LPR as something else, falsely being treated as acid reflux? Probably...

Johnah,
    Please do let us know how the baclafen does for you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2012, 08:38 AM   #92
    Johnah
    (male)

Johnah HB UserJohnah HB UserJohnah HB UserJohnah HB UserJohnah HB UserJohnah HB User
    Re: LPR as something else, falsely being treated as acid reflux? Probably...

I know I have issues with high histamine foods and alcohol , especially wines and beers which are high in histamine. Don't drink much for that reason, can't eat chocolate, strawberries, aged cheese. Have had hives from red wine, migraines were always an issue. Reflux is just this last year for me but had stomach issues for years, taking Pepcid for the last 15. Taken me this long to figure out most of the triggers for my migraines and so have really reduced that aspect but now trying to understand this reflux issue.

On a side note I had two sticks of gum yesterday with the sweetener Sorbitol in them, first time I had ever had it wow, within a 1/2 hour big time stomach pains. Today it was like I had taken a laxative instead of chewing a couple of pieces of gum. Now I know to avoid that stuff as well. Oh well cleaned me out

Closed Thread