It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

• Nausea, Sickness, then Stomach Bile/Acid quickly comes & goes...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-15-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
    denicalis
    (female)

denicalis HB Userdenicalis HB User
    Wink Nausea, Sickness, then Stomach Bile/Acid quickly comes & goes...

I am having a problem and it has been going on for the past year or so.

I get nausea out of no where. I feel weak and very sick/dizzy. Then, out of the blue, I have this horrible stomach bile or acid that comes up in my throat. It tastes horrible... worse then puke... like a smokey horribleness. I can barely breath. I have to throw it up/hack it up for the episode to stop. I can't swallow. It is very alarming when it happens because it does not happen often. Maybe once every month.

I did go to the emergency room recently when my nausea was so bad and it felt like an organ was going to explode.

Chloride & Glucose were slightly elevated. Globulin & Protien Totals were slightly low. ALT is always elevated. Bilirubin total was low. WBC very high. Neutrophils high. Immature granulocytes high.

Liver failure came back negative. Lipase was in normal range.

Inconclusive results on ultrasound, upper GI scope thingy showed irritated lining so they gave me antacids. They arnt working. I am also taking OTC antacid tablets. Not overdoing either. Not working. Changed diet to a mild one but that has only slightly helped.

By the way, this is not a morning thing or nighttime thing. Just happens.

Ideas?

Last edited by denicalis; 11-15-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread