It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

Stomach pain for over 4 months

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
bkmtn
(male)

bkmtn HB User
Stomach pain for over 4 months

I've been seeing a couple of doctors since October 2011. I have been having a lot of stomach pains. I have had a bunch of blood work checking my kidneys, liver, etc. And everything came back normal.

I thought I might be lactose intolerant, but that was ruled out. The doctors tell me it is a lot of stress, but I have been exercising a lot lately (1 hr every day) and trying to keep my mind off things. Before the holidays, I've been on a drastic diet change...no fast food, candy, pop, etc. except for a few special days (holidays, etc) and I've been drinking 100+ oz. of water a day.

I am about 6'2 and 260 pounds, so I am over weight but I have been losing weight and trying to be much more healthy lately.

I had diarrhea pretty often in October-December, but since right before Christmas, I haven't until just recently. I eat a lot of fiber foods, fruit, veggies, etc. I will sometimes have a bowel movement one day, and then not go for 4-5 days. I've been in pain for 4 months now and no one can figure out what is wrong with me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
janewhite1
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Stomach pain for over 4 months

Hmm, there are a lot of possibilities.

Where exactly is your pain? Can you describe it? Does it change right after you eat something? Does it get better after a bowel movement?

Fruits and veggies sounds like a good plan, is it helping?

What tests were done?

Old 05-01-2012, 05:42 AM   #3
k9love
(female)

k9love HB User

Hi, did you get any results as to what it was?

Im going through the same symptoms, waiting for blood test resuts but am really worried about the pains I keep getting.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
bkmtn
(male)

bkmtn HB User

No, it's still pretty much the same.

I'm trying a cat scan later this month and then if problems still are happening, colonoscopy in June

Closed Thread