It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

HELP PLEASE advice needed.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
LoveMyGirls1203
(female)

LoveMyGirls1203 HB User
Question HELP PLEASE advice needed.

For the past 1-2 months I have this constant nauseated feeling more in the morning when I wake up but sometimes it lasts for hours. My arms start feeling weak, I get light headed. I constantly feel like I need to throw up. I have to force myself to eat little bits of food at a time to keep it down. My throat feels itchy and I keep coughing. I brushed my teeth thus morning and gagged myself and threw up a bunch of green stuff that looked kind of foamy. Since after throwing up I feel like poop. I keep feeling like I'm going to throw up everytime I cough. Any ideas? Please respond I need any advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
LoveMyGirls1203
(female)

LoveMyGirls1203 HB User
Re: HELP PLEASE advice needed.

I forgot to mention I get chest pains, and shoulder pains, and I'm always burping or passing gas and I feel like I can't ever get a full deep breath.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #3
noevr
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User

Hi, I don't have all your symptoms but I've HAD the nausea and went to the Dr. and she told me to take prilosec OTC twice a day and after a few days the nausea went away. If I miss a couple of doses it does come back. I do have to keep something on my stomach and not let it get empty. hope this helps, cj

Old 02-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #4
solofelix
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi,
It could be Acid-Relux/Gastritis or possibly H.Pylori.
You need to get this checked out. See your Dr and dont let this continue.
Nausea and belching is a definite possibility for H.Pylori, I had the same symptoms myself before being diagnosed.
I wish you well,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread