It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

troupet stomach wrap/hernia surgery gone wrong

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2012, 07:44 AM   #1
tyler1234
(female)

tyler1234 HB User
troupet stomach wrap/hernia surgery gone wrong

last summer i had a stomach wrap/hernia repair that has given me nothing but troubles from 3 mo. post op starting with some nausea, stomach pains, feeling like something was moving; then in jan. of this year i ate fastfood and began sweating, rectal bleeding, nausea, diarrhea which was colitis and for 2 months suffered and took cipro, flagyl and xifaxan to get bacteria out of me but still feel pressure sometimes in my bowels and have constipation and loose stools; then right after, i began with i call the world's worst nausea i've ever had daily, intolerable and debilitating with intense stomach pain in the wrap area; getting no where with gi and surgeon; getting referral to cleveland clinic in oh which is number 2 is country for gi disease and closer than mayo in Minn; think i never needed this wrap and need it undone but heard that that might not work either; i'm a single disabled bankrupt mom losing car, house, time with son, everything because of this and my quality of life is long gone; on day one surgeon said if i had complications he would undo but now he says no and that that is in my best interest yet i'm getting sicker every day; there is question also as to whether i have a new hernia or not as my latest scope showed a small one yet my ct and barium showed none and my soon to be ex surgeon says there is no hernia and the gi doesn't know so who knows; any advice, referrals or anything to help my family turn this around is appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread