It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

• Peeing Acid? Anyone?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-12-2013, 08:16 AM   #1
    farmfrenzy
    (female)

farmfrenzy HB User
    Peeing Acid? Anyone?

I'm curious to know if anyone out there suffering with Acid issues has ever peed acid? It's not a bladder infection! I know it's acid because my body dehydrates when I'm peering acid (this is not just an expression). I know it's acid cuz when I take antacids I hydrate and pee with no pain. Have ended up in hospital many time because of dehydration.
    So far the only thing I can think of is parasite infection. Reason being is when I take anything almost I pee acid. Example! Liquid oxygen, flora, enzymes, even fiber. Been to doctors so many times and all they wanna do is put me on psych and anxiety medication. It makes me mad!!! Just because they can't find anything wrong they think I've got a problem!
    Also have severe stomach pain when I do anything acidic. Even ACV makes my gut scream.
    The only thing the doctors found was low calcium and potassium and I'm going to guess magnesium. That is why I'm thinking maybe acidosis. Not sure! Those are alkalizing minerals. I just started Liquid greens in my water. I'm trying blended soup but most foods also cause acid.
    Taking Betaine HCL with Pepsin to digest food otherwise it's back to hospital.
    Feeling low! This has been on and off for over two years. Looking back it started with cutting out popcorn, then nuts and seeds, then fiber of almost any kind. It's been progressive for at least 8 years.
    Thought maybe if I put this out there someone might have gone through something similar. I've tried at length to find anything like this and I just can't.
    Thanks for any feedback or insights!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    acid, dehydration, pain, urinating