It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

• Reflux & Small Throat Canal

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #1
    LynnHa
    (female)

LynnHa HB User
    Reflux & Small Throat Canal

I've had acid reflux for over four years, up at least 5 times a night, almost on the same clock each night. During the day (and evening) I have upchucking episodes that cause me to spit up clear fluid. I drink 8-10 16oz glasses a day, eat nutritiously, and consider myself in very good health. I've seen specialized doctors, dietitians, nutritionist, followed strict diets, including an elimination diet, and I continue to have these episodes of coughing up what appears to be water like and gummy substance. I've had a scope down my (baby size)nasal passages, and a camera down my throat looking for anything out of the ordinary and nothing was obvious. Also, it feels like something is lodged in my throat which triggers the gagging process of coughing. My eyes water and become blood shot, I'm tired from broken sleep, and have not found a solution or remedy. I have a stand up work station and I could be typing and all of a sudden have an attack and start the upchucking which can last 1-2 minutes. Any help or anyone experience similar symptoms. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2014, 03:58 AM   #2
    al775
    (male)

al775 HB User
    Re: Reflux & Small Throat Canal

Hello

Do you remember how your "reflux" started?
    Have you had heartburn? did you have an endoscopy to check your esophagus, ph test and impedance test?

If those came out fine or if you never had heartburn it might be possible you have LSN or PVVN. Which is pretty similar to LPR, but it's not reflux. And you said nobody found anything on your throat so it could be

Some people don't have heartburn at all, so that's why I ask if you had those tests.

Last edited by al775; 08-10-2014 at 03:59 AM.

Closed Thread

Tags
    acid, reflux symptoms