It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

• Threw Up In My Car Today

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-07-2014, 05:20 PM   #1
    Leo255
    (male)

Leo255 HB UserLeo255 HB UserLeo255 HB User
    Threw Up In My Car Today

I'm not sure if it's related to reflux/GERD, or maybe a lactose intolerance type thing, but I vomited pretty bad today. Went to Olive Garden for lunch (had the salad, and soup, (they add milk/cream to it, and cheese to both it and the salad) with some bread. I felt very bloated, so I figured I would go nearby to a retail store to walk around, and stay upright for a while, as long as I would need. Something just didn't feel right, and I went towards my car. I was really not feeling right, and was dry heaving. I felt a lot of the time, I was trying to burp and release trapped gas, but it didn't help.

I stood outside of my car, and tried to relax, and let whatever it was pass, but it just didn't. Since I wasn't that far from home, I figured I could maybe make the drive. Ended up putting my body/frame in a bad position, and you know the rest. I think the same would have happened if I didn't get in my car, and had waited longer.

I'm better now, but still feel some of the same sensations when I bend down in any way or sit, even though my stomach is without question empty. It's really hard to convey the actual feelings/sensations specifically. Just trying to look for some answers right now.

Also, regarding the food, I've eaten it many times before, without issue.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread