It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Tips Message Board

All natural awesome acne cure

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2014, 06:02 PM   #1
ray567
(female)

ray567 HB User
Talking All natural awesome acne cure

Tired of embarrassing yearbook and school photos? Tired of spending dollar after dollar on creams that don't total get rid of and keep the acne from coming back? I got three words for you ORGANIC COCONUT OIL!!!!!!!!!! My daughter began suffering from acne at only 11 years old. We tried every over the counter acne product on the shelves. We even ordered and tried pro-active. Nothing worked so we started going to doctors. We tried all kinds of oral and topical medications, some of which actually left blisters on her face... When I say my daughter had acne, I don't mean she had a pimple or two. Her whole face at times looked like one big sore. Her pimples would be bright red and purple and would burst and ooze constantly. There wasn't an inch of clear skin total on her face. And the pimples were all the way back into her hair. They were even worse during her cycle. So, after years of fighting this I was very hesitant to try the coconut oil but though what the hecks another $20 after all we have tried. You put on the oil, rub it in your whole face and let it set for one hour. Then wash off with warm water NO SOAP! The next day there was no redness on her face, no drainage and no scabs, by the third day she was almost unrecognizable and within a week all pimples were GONE!! Her skin is so soft and smooth I have decided to start using it for a wrinkle cream. Ill be honest she sometimes forgets to use it and by day three of skipping it the pimples start popping up again, but with her first treatment they are gone again. Now she is my beautiful clear faced daughter again. It still amazes me the confidence she has now compared to before! I hope this helps someone out there. I didn't suffer from it myself but I was heart broken when I could see the embarrassment in her face for dances and picture days. Now shes taking selfies all the time

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread