It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Natural Help for Acne please

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-15-2016, 12:38 PM   #1
    LouiseR223
    (female)

LouiseR223 HB User
    Smile Natural Help for Acne please

Hi,
    I have a teenage daughter with acne. I want to find a natural, even organic, if possible product to help her. Any recommendations?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2016, 02:25 PM   #2
    lenvegas
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
    Re: Natural Help for Acne please

Hi, the amino acid l lysine helps fight and prevent acne. It can be purchased at a health food store or online. It would be best to give it a few weeks to work however, it does not always work for everyone.

Old 09-14-2016, 12:25 PM   #3
    angelaangela
    (female)

angelaangela HB User

Try using coconut oil on critical areas, it's antibacterial and a good antyoxydant..

Old 11-16-2016, 06:55 PM   #4
    jetskifolks
    (male)

jetskifolks HB User

Don't allow her to eat a lot of sugar or dairy. I've quit dairy and went almost sugar free for the last month and saw a drastic decrease in and severity of breakouts!

Old 11-17-2016, 03:34 AM   #5
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Please be careful if using Lysine. It can affect the liver and cause problems. Use it under a doctor's advice and have her blood work done regularly!

Old 11-17-2016, 03:47 PM   #6
    melaninonpoint
    (female)

melaninonpoint HB User
    Smile Re: Natural Help for Acne please

I have acne and I know how much that sucks! I am 24 yrs old and have had acne for years! I stopped drinking soda, less juice, no chocolate, I'm actually trying to get rid of sugar completely, and DEF plenty of water!

A lot of people fail to realize it's not only what you put ON your body but also what you put IN it.

I have been looking up and trying a lot. Recently I came across plenty articles and 1 process in all of them was mixing apple cider vinegar and water. The articles were saying 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a cup of water. Everybody's skin and tolerance is different so definitely adjust accordingly.

I take a cotton ball and just rub it all over my face every morning when I wake and every night before bed. I leave it on for a few mins in the morning, wash it off and use coconut oil and I leave it on over night and wash it off in the morning. I have seen and felt a huge difference and a lot of people I see on a regular basis have seen the difference as well. I am about 1 month and a half in. I am actually just working on the left over marks and it seems to be doing the trick for that as well.

The key is definitely patience. It is natural so it will be a longer process than all of the chemical products. I was also told to take like a shot size amount every morning. The benefits of apple cider vinegar goes a long way. Helps with weight loss, blood sugar, improves nutrient absorption, healthy cholesterol, and so much more. I haven't built up the courage to drink it just yet lol but doing my research, I definitely will.

Reply Reply