It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Ugly

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 09-14-2016, 06:11 AM   #1
    Cassandra1995
    (female)

Cassandra1995 HB User
    Ugly

My acne started when I hit puberty aged 14, but unlike a lot of kids my age then I had bad acne I didn't mind at first but after a year it would become sore and worse when I became bullemic I never had dared tell anyone cause I didn't think that could be my reason of horrible skin, I tried everything over the years first was the doctor who prescribed pills saying just wait 5 years and it should clear up I panicked I couldn't wait that long over the years I would give up and try again back and forth, I tried a beauty parlour where I paid over 600$ for light therapy did not work for me I was there 3 days a week and walked home every day with a sore red face I would wear my hoody so no one could see me cry, a year later I was prescribed a tablet called minosyclin I was on that for almost a year but what I didn't realise is that it was making me loose my hair I stopped straight away, again I gave up trying and hoping it will just go away now, but now I am almost 22 and embarrassed to go out anywhere, I've always been a shy person cause of my looks, and at this age I started to gain weight which caused me to purge worse than before and my face is always swollen and sore I put ice on it every night just to stop the pain, I only just realised that I eat way to much gluten and dairy and purge it every day and I've only just read that, that could be my reason of bad skin, but I have no clue on how to fix this I opened up to someone about my acne and they didn't care, I am to embarrassed to tell anyone I need help I cry every morning I wake up and look in the mirror but I also get upset when I weigh myself and that hasn't changed either, no clue what I should do, people stare all the time and I'm loosing friends cause of not wanting to go out what should I do.??!?!?!

The following user gives a hug of support to Cassandra1995:
    sweetpotato13 (09-14-2016)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2016, 05:39 PM   #2
    sweetpotato13
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User
    Re: Ugly

I'm so, so sorry that you're struggling.

Reply Reply