It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

Looking for advice!!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2018, 02:57 PM   #1
cwoj
(female)

cwoj HB User
Looking for advice!!

Hello everyone.

I have been suffering with an awful form of “acne” if that’s what you want to call it. I get recurring boils and carbuncles on my bum consistently. I will share with you everything I have tried to stop these from recurring. I have a dermatologist appointment in September, until then.. I am willing to try anything!!

I have done round after round of antibiotics to no avail.
I have tried salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, baking soda, coconut oil, tea tree oil, almond oil.
I even bought chlorhexidine which is a surgical grade antibacterial wash that surgeons use to wash their hands before surgery. Still I get them.
I have cut everything out of my diet. Gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, nightshades.. nothing helped.
I wear loose fitting clothing, I try not to sit for too long.
I wash my bum with chlorhexidine 2x a day. I wash after a workout and after intercourse.

The breakouts happen sporadically. I can not put two and two together to know what is causing this!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Anything else I can try? I have two on my bum right now, they are “dormant” but bound to flare up any moment!

Please help 😭
Tia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2018, 11:54 AM   #2
Last1called
(female)

Last1called HB User
Re: Looking for advice!!

Wow, you do have a problem there. We have hairs all over our body and some of them are the culprits behind our weird acne. Have you tried a hair remover? It's not expensive and you could do it once or twice a week, just to see if it helps. I've met other folks with the same problem. Hair remover DID work for a few, so here's hoping it'll work for you, too !! Good luck Sweetie.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-13-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Reply Reply