It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Pantene Pro-V

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-23-2003, 09:01 PM   #1
    HollisterChick

HollisterChick HB User
    Pantene Pro-V

[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=MediumTurquoise] Hey guys! I was wondering if Pantene Pro-V is okay as far as containing ingredients that cause acne, either face or body. i remember a couple of threads about a couple of ingredients that are harmful and i was wondering if anyone could post what they are for me! thanks everyone and i hope that everyone is doing great and has a great Holiday!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2003, 09:59 PM   #2
    ava_28

ava_28 HB User
    Re: Pantene Pro-V

Pantene is not a great shampoo. Number one it has tons of iritating chemicals and if you color your hair you shouldn't use it for shampooing your hair at all. So, yes it can cause acne. I'm sure it has sls and propylene glycol.......etc.... don't use it. Opt for fragrance free shampoos OR Natural shampoos such as Aubrey organics or EO shampoos. I love their bar soaps!!! IT really cleared up my back and chest.

Closed Thread