It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• hyperpigmentation, anyone?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-24-2003, 04:05 PM   #1
    ewynn

ewynn HB User
    hyperpigmentation, anyone?

I have hyperpigmentation due to past acne, and have no clue how they and up on my face. I don't touch my face at all, and when the zits dissapear...they left their territory with a dark spot. ARG! Anyone with this experiance? Or anyone with hyperpigmentation at all? I really need your assistance.

Is there a preferred cream that fades these marks efficiently and fast? If there is one, please tell me where can I purchase it.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2003, 05:12 PM   #2
    wicketglen7

wicketglen7 HB User
    Re: hyperpigmentation, anyone?

Yes, this happens to a lot of the people here. It is not fun, but hey it is what it is.
    I use azelaic acid as one of my treatments for acne, and it helps the hyperpigmentation fade a lot quicker. I get it from my dermatologist.

Old 11-24-2003, 05:41 PM   #3
    (male)

449271 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ewynn
    I have hyperpigmentation due to past acne, and have no clue how they and up on my face. I don't touch my face at all, and when the zits dissapear...they left their territory with a dark spot. ARG! Anyone with this experiance? Or anyone with hyperpigmentation at all? I really need your assistance.

Is there a preferred cream that fades these marks efficiently and fast? If there is one, please tell me where can I purchase it.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

i suppose any serum or cream that contains vitamins such as vitamin E and B will help?

Old 11-24-2003, 05:55 PM   #4
    wicketglen7

wicketglen7 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 449271
    i suppose any serum or cream that contains vitamins such as vitamin E and B will help?
    I know for me particularly, when I apply any type of cream or pure vitamin e to my skin I break out in a horrible rash and cysts. But that is just me.

Old 11-24-2003, 06:44 PM   #5
    (male)

449271 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wicketglen7
    I know for me particularly, when I apply any type of cream or pure vitamin e to my skin I break out in a horrible rash and cysts. But that is just me.
    is that initial breakout or what?

Closed Thread