It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Acne Message Board

  • hyperpigmentation, anyone?

  • Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Old 11-24-2003, 04:05 PM   #1
    ewynn
    Newbie
     
    ewynn's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2003
    Posts: 5
    ewynn HB User
    hyperpigmentation, anyone?

    I have hyperpigmentation due to past acne, and have no clue how they and up on my face. I don't touch my face at all, and when the zits dissapear...they left their territory with a dark spot. ARG! Anyone with this experiance? Or anyone with hyperpigmentation at all? I really need your assistance.

    Is there a preferred cream that fades these marks efficiently and fast? If there is one, please tell me where can I purchase it.

    Thank you for your time and assistance.

     
    Sponsors Lightbulb
       
    Old 11-24-2003, 05:12 PM   #2
    wicketglen7
    Senior Member
     
    wicketglen7's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2003
    Location: over here
    Posts: 222
    wicketglen7 HB User
    Re: hyperpigmentation, anyone?

    Yes, this happens to a lot of the people here. It is not fun, but hey it is what it is.
    I use azelaic acid as one of my treatments for acne, and it helps the hyperpigmentation fade a lot quicker. I get it from my dermatologist.

     
    Old 11-24-2003, 05:41 PM   #3
    449271
    Member
    (male)
     
    449271's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2003
    Posts: 95
    449271 HB User
    Re: hyperpigmentation, anyone?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ewynn
    I have hyperpigmentation due to past acne, and have no clue how they and up on my face. I don't touch my face at all, and when the zits dissapear...they left their territory with a dark spot. ARG! Anyone with this experiance? Or anyone with hyperpigmentation at all? I really need your assistance.

    Is there a preferred cream that fades these marks efficiently and fast? If there is one, please tell me where can I purchase it.

    Thank you for your time and assistance.

    i suppose any serum or cream that contains vitamins such as vitamin E and B will help?

     
    Old 11-24-2003, 05:55 PM   #4
    wicketglen7
    Senior Member
     
    wicketglen7's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2003
    Location: over here
    Posts: 222
    wicketglen7 HB User
    Re: hyperpigmentation, anyone?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 449271
    i suppose any serum or cream that contains vitamins such as vitamin E and B will help?
    I know for me particularly, when I apply any type of cream or pure vitamin e to my skin I break out in a horrible rash and cysts. But that is just me.

     
    Old 11-24-2003, 06:44 PM   #5
    449271
    Member
    (male)
     
    449271's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2003
    Posts: 95
    449271 HB User
    Re: hyperpigmentation, anyone?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wicketglen7
    I know for me particularly, when I apply any type of cream or pure vitamin e to my skin I break out in a horrible rash and cysts. But that is just me.
    is that initial breakout or what?

     
    Closed Thread

    Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Is hyperpigmentation is Addison's disease reversible? deeplybronze Addison's Disease 5 04-14-2010 01:33 PM
    Cystic and Hyperpigmentation problems? stippl1 Acne 6 09-12-2007 12:05 AM
    When did you start getting hyperpigmentation? Sinopa2 Acne 2 08-29-2007 01:55 AM
    Can hyperpigmentation be caused by stress? Sinopa2 Skin Problems 0 08-19-2007 12:47 PM
    Addison's disease and LACK of hyperpigmentation freespirit1968 Addison's Disease 3 01-24-2006 04:20 PM
    Hyperpigmentation questions also2tired Addison's Disease 2 01-15-2006 10:18 AM
    Has anyone stopped getting red marks/ hyperpigmentation? NYKID Acne 5 06-13-2004 04:33 AM
    Can microdermabrasion get rid of hyperpigmentation from laser? Heidi Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery 1 12-31-2000 01:16 AM




    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Search this Thread:

    Advanced Search

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off




    Sign Up Today!

    Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

    I want my free account

    All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40 AM.





    © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
    Do not copy or redistribute in any form!