It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Obagi Anyone? Help?!?!?!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-06-2004, 07:51 PM   #1
    sacgrl81

sacgrl81 HB User
    Obagi Anyone? Help?!?!?!

I've had problem with acne for years and out of everything I've tried and the thousands of dollars I've spent its been getting worse every year.
    I met somebody who had been on the Obagi treatments for 6 months. She tried to tell me she had bad acne and scarring but I just cant believe her. Her skin was flawless! So I went to the salon where she had been getting the Obagi products and once again I heard the same story. The lady who helped me supposedly had horrible acne as well. But once again her skin looked flawless.
    It's pretty expensive ( $400 ) and you go through about 4-6 weeks of pure hell.
    I have not found hardly any sites that give worthwhile information on this...Has anybody gone through it??? Or have any other ideas for me? My skin is pretty bad, red scarring and breaks out frequently. Please HELP!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2004, 07:55 PM   #2
    lazloe

lazloe HB User
    Re: Obagi Anyone? Help?!?!?!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sacgrl81
    I've had problem with acne for years and out of everything I've tried and the thousands of dollars I've spent its been getting worse every year.
    I met somebody who had been on the Obagi treatments for 6 months. She tried to tell me she had bad acne and scarring but I just cant believe her. Her skin was flawless! So I went to the salon where she had been getting the Obagi products and once again I heard the same story. The lady who helped me supposedly had horrible acne as well. But once again her skin looked flawless.
    It's pretty expensive ( $400 ) and you go through about 4-6 weeks of pure hell.
    I have not found hardly any sites that give worthwhile information on this...Has anybody gone through it??? Or have any other ideas for me? My skin is pretty bad, red scarring and breaks out frequently. Please HELP!!

The obagi treatment? I've never heard of this.

However, I do wash every morning and evening with Obagi, Foaming Face Wash, which I think is an excellent product, because it (1) gets rid of oil and (2) isn't to harsh on your skin. G'luck with Obagi. I think the company makes at least one great product.

Old 01-07-2004, 01:13 AM   #3
    Invincible

Invincible HB User
    Re: Obagi Anyone? Help?!?!?!

The Obagi peel is also known as the Blue Peel or TCA peel .. and it is good for acne and mild scarring. There are cheaper options - do a search on ebay or google for the above and you should find some interesting options.

Closed Thread