It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

questions for those who use Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2004, 04:15 PM   #1
thewind

thewind HB User
questions for those who use Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin

I'm thinking about buying this. Would I need to use a separate moisturizer or does it moisturize on it's own? And can it be put on the under-eye area, would that hurt the skin there? Thanks for your replies.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2004, 09:29 PM   #2
PartTwo

PartTwo HB User
Re: questions for those who use Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewind
I'm thinking about buying this. Would I need to use a separate moisturizer or does it moisturize on it's own? And can it be put on the under-eye area, would that hurt the skin there? Thanks for your replies.
It depends on if u need a moisturizer normally or not. I dont normally use one so for me just the neutrogena is fine by itself. Another thing about the lotion is I stress patience. i bought it 2 yrs ago and used it for about a week and didnt see that much results so I got discouraged and stopped. However, bout 3 and a half weeks ago i decided to try it again and this time stuck with it. I saw my sister for the first time in about a month since she goes to school out of town and she said there was a definite improvement. So I am gonna do the whole 8 week course and see how it goes!!

Old 01-29-2004, 07:04 PM   #3
Flower_03

Flower_03 HB User

Hi I have used the neutragena multi vitamin treatment for a week--it isn't moisturising though. On the packet it says that its suitable for use with moisturiser and makeup. Its just a very thin cream that you apply on your face (the packet doesn't say that you need to keep it away from the skin around your eyes)-so it is ok i guess.
I applied it first, then put moisturiser on top and then makeup. I was thinking that maybe it would be better to use at night so I wouldn't be having to mix it with moisturiser and makeup.
I so far I didn't see results--at the moment I have stopped using it as I am using L'oreal Pure zone 3 step system and giving that a go. Using the multi vitamin as well would be a product overload i think.

I have heard that some people have used it long term and got 'some' results whereas others think its a waste of time and didn't fade scars.

Old 01-30-2004, 07:50 AM   #4
mvp81
(male)

mvp81 HB User

It works fairly well quickly, but it seems to stop working after a short while. Also I would recommend a seperate moisturizer to use on top of the multi-vitamin.

Old 01-31-2004, 12:32 PM   #5
Aries872
Inactive

Aries872 HB User

It worked really good to reduce my scarring. I started it a month ago.

Aries872

Closed Thread